For ATA members in the central Adelaide area and surrounds.
ATA Adelaide Branch
Contact Steve Jenkins on mob 0418 852 234 or [email protected]
The ATA Adelaide Branch meetings are very informative and regularly have 50-60 attendees. So come along to see and hear about the latest and greatest in sustainability at 7.30pm on the 3rd Monday of the month at the Goodwood Community Centre, 32-34 Rosa St, Goodwood.
Adelaide branch committee members:
Convenor: Steve Jenkins
Treasurer: Alan Strickland
Committee: Cathryn Hamilton, Gael Fogarty, Maxine Jones, John Zeppel.
FLIR thermal imaging camera for hire
The Adelaide branch has a FLIR thermal imaging camera for hire to local ATA members. Click here for details.
Looking for recycling methods for a wide range of materials in SA? Click here for the great Sustainable Communities SA leaflet “No Such Thing as Rubbish!”.
You can find our Youtube channel here.
Branch committee members can access the branch committee page here
- 15 May 2017 : Sundrop Farms – sustainable food production
- 5 April 2017 : Site visit – Seeley International
- 20 Feb 2017 : Mount Barker eco development with hempcrete and micro-grid
- 21 Nov 2016 : Green walls for cooling and consumption
- 19 Sept 2016 : Heat pumps for domestic hot water and heating/cooling applications
- 18 Jul 2016 : Smart energy monitoring, Electric car conversion and the Tesla journey concludes.
- 20 Jun 2016 : Dr Martin Belusko of UniSA – Thermal Storage
- 18 May 2016 : Bolivar wastewater treatment plant visit
- 16 May 2016 : Finn Peacock from Solar Quotes.
- 18 Apr 2016 : Rebuilding bushfire-devastated homes and lives
- 21 Mar 2016 : Small scale wastewater treatment.
- 15 Feb 2016 : Measuring your home’s performance.