ATA Adelaide Branch
Contact the branch at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ATA Adelaide Branch meetings are very informative and regularly have 50-60 attendees. So come along to see and hear about the latest and greatest in sustainability at 7.30pm on the 3rd Monday of the month at the Goodwood Community Centre, 32-34 Rosa St, Goodwood.
Please note: There will be no meeting in September or October and our next will be on 19 November 2018.
Adelaide branch committee members:
Convenor: Alan Strickland
Committee: Cathryn Hamilton, Gael Fogarty, Maxine Jones, John Zeppel and Katherine MacDonald.
FLIR thermal imaging camera for hire:
The Adelaide branch has a FLIR thermal imaging camera for hire to local ATA members. Click here for details.
Looking for recycling methods for a wide range of materials in SA? Click here for the great Sustainable Communities SA leaflet “No Such Thing as Rubbish!”.
You can find our Youtube channel here.
- 20 August 2018 : Waste management – the present and future
- 21 May 2018 : Building monitoring for energy efficiency
- 19 February 2018: Cost vs benefits of energy improvements to older SA houses
- 20 November 2017 : Electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- 21 August 2017 : South Australia’s electricity grid – the future vision
- 24 June 2017 : Site visit to Fluid Solar House
- 15 May 2017 : Sundrop Farms – sustainable food production
- 5 April 2017 : Site visit – Seeley International
- 20 Feb 2017 : Mount Barker eco development with hempcrete and micro-grid
- 21 Nov 2016 : Green walls for cooling and consumption
- 19 Sept 2016 : Heat pumps for domestic hot water and heating/cooling applications
- 18 Jul 2016 : Smart energy monitoring, Electric car conversion and the Tesla journey concludes.
- 20 Jun 2016 : Dr Martin Belusko of UniSA – Thermal Storage
- 18 May 2016 : Bolivar wastewater treatment plant visit
- 16 May 2016 : Finn Peacock from Solar Quotes.
- 18 Apr 2016 : Rebuilding bushfire-devastated homes and lives
- 21 Mar 2016 : Small scale wastewater treatment.
- 15 Feb 2016 : Measuring your home’s performance.