ATA Brisbane Branch
Meetings of the Brisbane branch are on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:30pm. There are no meetings in December and January.
If you are keen to be involved in supporting the local ATA branch and spreading the word about sustainability and renewable energy then we’d love to hear from you.
If you aren’t an ATA member then you can sign up to get email event notices from the ATA Brisbane branch using the form here. ATA members in Queensland are automatically notified of the Brisbane branch event through our member email bulletins. If you’d like to investigate becoming a member of the ATA click here.
You can read Trevor Berrill’s submission to the QLD Renewable Energy Expert Panel here.
Contact the branch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Branch committee members can access the branch committee page here.
- 23 August 2018 : Repower Australia Plan
- 26 July 2018 : The ‘Next Big One’: preparing human settlements for natural hazards
- 28 June 2018 : New Generation Materials – Earth Friendly Concrete
- 24 May 2018 : Supercapacitors – the future of energy storage?
- 26 April 2018 : Time to escape the collapse and head bush
- 22 March 2018 : Conversion of a high cube 6 metre shipping container to a comfortable offgrid bedsit unit
- 22 February 2018 : Insulating Your Home – the ins and outs
- 23 November 2017 : End-of-year social evening
- 26 October 2017 : How Tesla are accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy
- 30 September 2017 : Field trip – Sustainability in All Ways – Retrofitting Excellence
- 27 July 2017 : The Politics of Energy in Australia
- 25 May 2017 : Technologies Off the Grid – Goolawah Cooperative’s Experience
- 27 Apr 2017 : The Circular Economy and an Alternative Industrial System in Europe
- 23 Mar 23, 2017 : The Politics of Energy in Australia (CANCELLED)
- 23 Feb 2017 : ATA’s Village Lighting Scheme in East Timor
- 26 Nov 2016 : Site visit – ‘Sustainable Living – More than just Clean Energy and Rain Water’
- 27 Oct 2016 : The potential future of Water Management; what the research can tell us.
- 22 Sept 2016 : Film ‘Small is Beautiful’ – the Tiny Home movement.
- 24 Aug 2016 : Safe Climate, Clean Energy: How do we move to renewable energy powering Queensland?
- 28 July 2016 : Campaigning for Solar in the Sunshine State
- 23 June 2016 : Planning and brainstorming for ATA branch activities
- 26 May 2016 : ENERGEX’s Experience with Solar PV and Battery Storage Trials
- 28 Apr 2016 : Wind Energy – Leading the Renewable Energy Revolution
- 24 Mar 2016 : LED Lighting: A Brilliant Energy Efficient Future
- 25 Feb 2016 : Renewables history in QLD & Developments in energy rating labeling