For ATA members in the Canberra area and surrounds.
ATA Canberra Branch
You can find a summary of the “Networks Renewed: Using smart home solar to protect our power grids” presentation from our May meeting in this article.
The Canberra branch meets regularly on the last Wednesday of the month, 7:30pm at the Ian Ross building, Australian National University.
You can contact the branch via their email address: [email protected]
Branch committee members can access the branch committee page here.
- 28 June 2017 : Making the ACT sustainable and carbon neutral
- 31 May 2017 : Networks Renewed: Using smart home solar to protect our power grids
- 26 April 2017 : One path to an all-electric home
- 22 Feb 2017 : Planning and Feedback evening
- 30 Nov 2016 : BZE’s Zero Carbon Australia project & branch Annual Meeting
- 26 Oct 2016 : The Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) in real life.
- 28 Sept 2016 : The NextGen energy storage program and long term performance testing of batteries.
- 31 Aug 31, 2016 : Electric heat pumps for water and space heating
- 27 July, 2016 : ATA information stall at AIA Solar House Day
- 29 June 2016 : ACT Next Generation Energy Storage Program
- 15 June 2016 : Tour of a sustainable house with Architect Peter Overton
- 25 May 2016 : Temperature measurement, household energy modelling and the Theory of Cumulative Incompetence
- 30 Mar 2016 : Measurement of building energy efficiency and use.
- 24 Feb 2016 : Recent developments in the ACT House Energy Ratings scheme
A full list of Canberra branch past events can be found here.