This branch is to provide a forum for anyone interested in Electric Vehicles such as bicycles, cars and other forms of transport in Geelong, the Surfcoast and the Western District.
Here’s a range of resources that we’ve found useful over the years in converting vehicles to electric drive. We’re not promoting any particular brand or company, just sharing what we’ve found helpful. It will take a while to get everything listed.
General Information on EV conversions
- Renew Article of the EV conversion of a 1990 Daihatsu Charade.
- List of ATA Renew Magazine articles on electric vehicles
- ZEVA Technical Articles including;
- Introduction to EVs
- Other Components
- Physics Theory
- Circuit Diagrams
- Safety Considerations
General EV component suppliers
- Zero Emission Vehicles Australia – ZEVA (AUS)
- EVWorks (AUS)
- EV Power (AUS)
- Bylong Industries (AUS)
- EV Source (US)
- Manzanita Micro (US)
- High Performance EV Systems (US)
- Light Objects (meters) (US)
- Paul & Sabrina Cougar Open Source controller kit (US)