This branch is to provide a forum for anyone interested in Electric Vehicles such as bicycles, cars and other forms of transport.
This branch is to provide a forum for anyone interested in Electric Vehicles such as bicyces, cars and other forms of transport.
Meetings are held on the last Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm in the Engineering Faculty, Swinburne University, Hawthorn campus (entry via the EN building).
For a map of Swinburne see http://www.swinburne.edu.au/campuses/hawthorn/index.html
There is a monthly 30-45 minute meeting where matters pertaining to electric vehicles are discussed followed by a guest speaker who speaks to one of the many topics relating to electric vehicles. The formal part of the night is followed by an informal gathering for tea, coffee and biscuits and a chance to catch up with like minded people. There is no need to book and everyone (ATA member or not) is most welcome.
Live web streaming and on-demand content
Live web streaming of the next meeting and recordings of previous meetings can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/user/ATAMelbourneEVGroup
You can use Google+ to connect to ask questions before and during the meeting (currently being tested).
- Convenor – Paul Paton
- Secretary – Adrian Cowan
- Treasurer – David Clark
- Committee Members – Felix Goodyear, Mario Giannattilio, Clint Steele
Branch email – [email protected]
Branch committee members can access the branch committee page here
- 22 Jun 2016 : ATA Melbourne EV branch meeting – Alternative electrolytes for lead acid batteries
- 25 May 2016 : ATA Melbourne EV branch meeting – Home Solar and an Electric Vehicle – Why they compliment each other
- 27 Apr 2016 : ATA Melbourne EV branch meeting – Team Swinburne 2016 Formula SAE Race Car
- 24 Feb 2016 : Melbourne EV branch meeting – Self Driving Cars: Current progress and a look into the future