This branch is to provide a forum for anyone interested in Electric Vehicles such as bicycles, cars and other forms of transport.
This branch is to provide a forum for anyone interested in Electric Vehicles such as bicyces, cars and other forms of transport.
Meetings are held on the last Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm in the Engineering Faculty, Swinburne University, Hawthorn campus (entry via the EN building).
For a map of Swinburne see http://www.swinburne.edu.au/campuses/hawthorn/index.html
There is a monthly 30-45 minute meeting where matters pertaining to electric vehicles are discussed followed by a guest speaker who speaks to one of the many topics relating to electric vehicles. The formal part of the night is followed by an informal gathering for tea, coffee and biscuits and a chance to catch up with like minded people. There is no need to book and everyone (ATA member or not) is most welcome.
Live web streaming and on-demand content
Live web streaming of the next meeting and recordings of previous meetings can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/user/ATAMelbourneEVGroup
You can use Google+ to connect to ask questions before and during the meeting (currently being tested).
- Convenor – Paul Paton
- Secretary – Adrian Cowan
- Treasurer – David Clark
- Committee Members – Felix Goodyear, Mario Giannattilio, Clint Steele
Branch email – [email protected]
Branch committee members can access the branch committee page here
- 24 Sep 2014 : ATA Melbourne EV branch – RMIT Electric Racing (note change in venue)
- 30 Jul 2014 : ATA Melbourne EV branch meeting – The work and vision of BZE (Beyond Zero Emissions)
- 25 Jun 2014 : ATA Melbourne EV branch meeting – Introduction to the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- 28 May 2014 : ATA Melbourne EV Branch May meeting – SolarX \’s Solar Hybrid Sports Car
- 30 Apr 2014 : ATA Melbourne EV branch meeting – Current battery technology explained and the future 1000km Metal-Air batteries
- 26 Mar 2014 : ATA Melbourne EV branch meeting – Government uptake of EV Infrastructure
- 23 Feb 2014 : Melbourne EV Expo 2014
- 15 Dec 2013 : Formula SAE Race Event and EV branch Christmas get together
- 27 Nov 2013 : Melbourne EV Branch – “EV Charging, where are we at now?” (& annual elections)