This branch is to provide a forum for anyone interested in Electric Vehicles such as bicycles, cars and other forms of transport.
ATA Melbourne EV branch - Solar Cars & Branch Annual MeetingOctober 25, 2017 at 7:00 pm
When: Wednesday 25 October 2017, 7:00pm
Where: Engineering Building (EN), Swinburne University, Hawthorn campus, Burwood road, Hawthorn. Follow the signs to room EN515. If you have trouble locating the Engineering Building (EN) then you look at this Hawthorn campus map.
Paul Patton (Branch Convener) will present several topics about solar cars.
- Solar cars from around the world.
- 800 Kms per day on solar power.
- Results from the 2017 World Solar Challenge.
- Road legal solar passenger cars from Australia, Germany, Netherlands and China.
- Solar cars capable of your transport needs and supplementing the power of your home.
We have seen the race, lets now look at the cars in detail.
ATA Melbourne EV Branch annual meeting
It is time to elect the office bearers and the committee of the branch for the upcoming year.
The branch convener and secretary positions are vacant for the next year.