ATA Melbourne EV branch meeting - Renault Zoe + Charging Leads, Plugs and AdaptorsMarch 28, 2018 at 6:00 pm
When: Wednesday 28 March 2017, 7:00pm
- 7:00pm Meet at the Swinburne EV Charger, 39 William St, Hawthorn. Click here for a Google map.
- 7:30pm: Move to the Engineering Building (EN), Room EN515 for the meeting.
If you have trouble locating the Engineering Building (EN) then you look at this Hawthorn campus map.
Swinburne EV Charger:
- New Renault Zoe for our inspection
- Used Nissan Leaf and a range of charging leads, plugs and adaptors for our inspection
7.30pm approximately move to Swinburne EN515
- Questions arising from the Renault Zoes
- A short presentation by Russ Shepherd - EV charging and its complexities
- Introductions of Committee Members of both groups
- Formal Thank You to Paul Paton and Adrian Cowan
- "News" of Electric Vehicles Australia and Worldwide
We hope to see you there,
Month View: May 2018 ← Previous | Year | Next →
Events For May 2018 :