Open the door to sustainable living by touring some of Australia’s most environmentally progressive homes on show at Sustainable House Day 2018, Sunday 16 September 2018. This unique peer to peer education is a valuable resource for anyone looking for inspiration, ideas and the key to sustainable living.
ATA Perth Branch meetings
The Perth Branch is re-booting with a new committee and lots of energy. Meetings details are listed here so keep checking for updates. ATA members will receive email notification regarding all WA events.
Co-Convenors: Greg O’Byrne, Jenita Enevoldsen
Co-Secretaries: Catherine Turnbull, Alfred Low, Kim Wilkinson
Treasurer: Petrice Koelewyn
Committee Members: Travis Hargreaves, Jillian Horton, Carlos Acuna, Matthew Saxon, Dwayne Read
- 2 July 2018 : Electric Vehicles in Perth. An update on technology progress and vehicle battery afterlife.
- 5 February 2017 : World Renewable Energy Congress – public meeting – Can we have 100% renewable energy?
- 27 Oct 2016 : Australia: Renewable Energy Superpower?
- 22 Mar 2016 : ATA Perth branch – Social get together
- 03 Mar 2016 : Home Solar Power Workshop
- 13 Feb 2016 : Solar Power Basics Workshop