Contact the branch at [email protected]
Come along and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and improve your network of friends and business contacts. Each month we have either a guest speaker or a topic to cover, plus time for general discussion.
Meetings are generally held on the second Monday of the month from 6 to 8pm at the Interface Australia showrooms, 101 Chalmers St, Surry Hills NSW.
Branch committee members can access the branch committee page here
- 11 September 2017 : Energy & water efficiency in the common areas of strata buildings
- 14 August 2017 : What makes a sustainable home?
- 10 July 2017 – Building a Sustainable Home in Leichhardt
- 8 May 2017 : Update on Battery Storage for Urban Areas
- 10 April 2017 : Site visit – Solar + Storage @ Stucco Co-operative: an Australian-first for Apartment Blocks
- 13 March 2017 : Green Roofs and Walls – Greening buildings to build more resilient cities
- 13 February 2017 : Perils, Pitfalls and Perseverance in Prefab – ‘Epic Fails’
- 14 Nov 2016 : Products and Materials; Now and to the Future – Enabling Sustainable Choices
- 10 October 2016 : Sustainable Water for the Home – Mark Liebman
- 12 Sept 2016 : Pingala – ‘A Fairer Energy System for Sydney!’
- 08 Aug 2016 : Renewables Update – Opportunities & Considerations
- 11 Jul 2016 : Why Wood You? All You Need to Know about Using Timber in Construction
- 09 May 2016 : Opportunities in Household Energy Storage – What is Happening Now!
- 11 Apr 2016 : Why Wood You? All You Need to Know about Using Timber in Construction
- 14 Mar 2016 : Ethical Investment – Change in Your Pocket
- 08 Feb 2016 : Solar PV Now and into the Future