For ATA members in the Northern Tasmania area
Generally branch activities occur every second month or so. Activities are centred on Launceston with additional activities in Deloraine and field trips further afield.
Click here to see some photos from our great time at Agfest last year
Contact Helen Hutchinson at [email protected]
Branch committee members can access the branch committee page here
- 5 May 2017 : ATA Tas North branch at AGFEST 2017
- 31 Jan 2017 : Bushfire Risk and Climate Change – What you can do.
- 16 Nov 2016 : Battery Storage Options
- 20 Sept 2016 : Film: “Eden: The Journey Continues” with Tamar NRM
- 29 Aug 2016 : How architects and building designers use alternative technologies in their work
- 04 Jul 2016 : The Lorinna Sustainable Community
- 18 Jun 2016 : Film afternoon – “This Changes Everything”
- 23 May 2016 : Energy efficient street lighting and branch Annual Meeting
- 04 May 2016 : ATA North Tassie branch stall at Agfest
- 19 Feb 2016 : ATA stall at the Chudleigh Show