ATA Tas North branch at the Tamar NRM Sustainable Energy ExpoSeptember 16, 2017 at 9:00 am
When: Saturday 16 September 2017, 9.00am - 4.00pm
Where: Albert Hall, 47 Tamar St & Cimitere St, Launceston. Click here for a map.
The ATA Tas North branch will be teaming up again with the local branch of the Australian EV Association to run a stall at the Tamar NRM Sustainable Energy Expo.
- Showcasing sustainable energy options to reduce costs and benefit the environment
- Presenting the benefits of sustainable building design and sustainable living
- Showing the pathways when converting to a sustainable energy source
- Demonstrating energy saving ideas in homes and business
- Demonstrating technologies such as wind and solar
- Promoting local business and local knowledge
Along with Sustainable House Day on Sunday 17th September, this will be a great weekend packed with information on sustainable living