This group is based around the Hobart area and caters to ATA members in Southern Tasmania.
Welcome to the new ‘Tas South’ branch of the ATA.
We are working in conjunction with the local ASC chapter and interest has been good. We meet at the Duke of Wellington Hotel, 192 Macquarie St, Hobart. Please see details below for our activities or check the calendar.
Convenor: Rick Rolls
Secretary: Nigel Legge
Treasurer: Julian Bunda
Check out the Passive Design for Cool Temperate Climates information sheets.
If you’re a local ATA member then join us and show your enthusiasm for sustainable living!
- 7 August 2017 : Temperate climates, warmer houses and built fabric challenges
- 1 May 2017 : Sustainability; the built environment for health and well being
- 3 April 2017 : CONSORT Bruny Island Battery Trial Project
- 6 Mar 2017 : The Theory and Practice of Passivehouse Design and Construction
- 6 Feb 2017 : General meeting – committee elections
- 1 Nov 2016 : ATA Tas South branch – Inaugural meeting. Topic – double glazed window systems