ATA Toowoomba branch meeting - e-Biking ToowoombaJuly 18, 2018 at 6:00 pm
When: Wednesday 18 July 2017, 5.30pm for 6:00pm start.
Where: Toowoomba City Library, Level 3, Corner Victoria and Herries Streets, Toowoomba. Click here for a Google map.
Cost: Entry by gold coin donation
RSVP: By 16 July 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 736 219
You will hear what it is like to be an owner of an e-bike.
- How it helps when the legs aren't what they used to be.
- How the e-bike smooths out the mountains even when mountain biking.
- How you can commute to work by bike and not need a shower when you arrive.
- About some of Toowoomba's bike friendly paths, dedicated bikeways and routes.
- Their prices, features and even how to build your own e-bike.
We look forward to seeing you there,
ATA Toowoomba Branch Convenor, 0419 736 219, email@example.com