ATA Wollongong branch - Community Forum - 100 solutions to Climate Change: What can you do?October 12, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Where: UOW Innovation Campus (Squires Way, North Wollongong) - ITAMS Building, building 233, room G01.
Cost: A gold coin donation to cover refreshments would be appreciated.
Speakers involved in Sustainable House Days, Architectural Design and Electric Cars will cover relevant topics and stimulate questions and discussion.
- Tom Hunt - Drawdown summary
- Dion Zappacosta - Towards SHD 2018 with passive design and insulation
- Neville Lockhart - Solar PV, batteries, heat pumps, LEDs
- Tom Hunt - Solar hot water
- Judy Lockhart - Reflective & honeycomb blinds, window films, ventilation
- Walter Koeler - Electric cars, batteries and PV
Tom Hunt, Convenor