- The equipment will not be posted and is only available by physical collection by the hirer (Photo ID is required)
- A credit card is required for hire and as security against damage or theft.
- Hire rates: Overnight ($10), Weekend ($25), Week ($50)
- Hire is to current financial ATA members only. You must have been an ATA member for at least 3 months to be able to hire.
- Hire is at the discretion of the ATA branch committees and ATA staff.
- Hire is for individual ATA members only and not available to for business, school or NFP groups.
- During busy hiring times you may have to be added to a waiting list for access to the camera.
Contact: In the first instance you should download and read the Hire Form and then contact your branch to arrange the hire (Melbourne or Adelaide). To finalise payment you will then need to contact the ATA office.
Introductory video: Aussie Kanck is an Adelaide branch member who was a TAFE electrical subjects teacher including solar. He has had a IR camera for 2 or more years and he did a very good presentation on tricks and traps for young players. This is recommended viewing for anyone wanting to use an IR camera – before they get their hands on it.