Oversee and manage the Alternative Technology Association’s (ATA) projects in East Timor and within Australia as the ATA’s community projects manager.
Operating with considerable autonomy, the community projects manager liaises with a number of key stakeholders to help deliver these projects and develops future projects, programs and partnerships.
This position is based in Melbourne and will require overseas travel with up to six weeks a year spent in East Timor.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Project manage existing projects and program roll-outs
- Maintain existing partnerships and cultivate new ones, including working with volunteers, professionals, project partners, donors and other stakeholders
- Ongoing development of ATA international and indigenous projects strategy
- Secure funding for future projects and the ongoing funding for the role
- Oversee development of ongoing monitoring and maintenance programs
- Produce and maintain project documentation/reports to capture and share lessons learnt
- Develop marketing and communications materials
- Represent the ATA in external forums, acting as an internal and external focal point for community projects
- Research and develop new projects/programs involving sustainable technologies
Click here for the position description.
Please send through an application addressing the required skills and qualifications in the attached position description. Applications close December 8, 2017.
Send inquiries and applications to:
Policy and research manager
Alternative Technology Association
Ph: (03) 9639 1500.